donderdag 19 oktober 2017

There's a new favorit in town: The Girls I Love The 90's

It was love at first sight when I saw this dress appear on my screen. This was the dress I had been looking for, and now it was there, on my screen, accompanied with a tester call from Ellie and Mac. I applied for both my girls, and couldn't believe my luck when I got selected.

immediately knew what fabric I was going to use. It had been on top of my pile for almost a year, just waiting for the right pattern to come along. The time had come, finally I could use my fabric: the orange birds for my little one, and the grey birds for my oldest princes.
The first dress I made was one for little Lily.






















After seeing how adorable it looked on her, I decided Skye needed one as well. The same evening Skye had her 90's dress.



Both girls were very excited when they finally got to wear their dresses and new boots, and go out to take pictures. I took over 200 photo's, they just kept on doing poses, the little sweeties.

They refused to take their dress of, and made me promise to make new ones as soon as possible.




Do you love this pattern as much as I do, you can get it here (aff.link) http://ellieandmac.com/girls-90s-dress-pattern/?aff=214
It comes in sizes 12months - 12y
There are 2 sleeve options there are 2 back bodice shape options

Would you like to make this dress for yourself? Good news, you can! (aff. link): http://ellieandmac.com/womens-90s-dress-pattern/?aff=214
It comes in sizes XXS-3XL

Even better news, there is a bundle for the girls dress and the ladies dress (aff. link): http://ellieandmac.com/women-girls-90s-dress-pattern-bundle-pack/?aff=214

Now here's some more photo spam

























Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten